Dr. David Mcfaddin MD, FACS, MBA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Couldn't ask for more!
Exceeded my expectations. Is very thorough. He takes time to listen, ask questions and fully explain concerns and treatment options.

July 13th, 2015
Wonderful experience. Rare in today's medical world.

May 13th, 2015
Impressive and exceptionally informative

May 4th, 2015
Couldn't have had better care. Great doctor & surgeon & wonderful staff.

April 20th, 2013
Breast Surgery
I cannot say enough about the wonderful care I got from Dr. McFaddin and his staff. I had to have a Lumpectomy and was extremely worried as I had not had surgery for many years and with my family history of Breast Cancer it added to my stress. Dr. Mcfaddin put me at ease, was kind and considerate and very assuring, His Staff especially Charity was caring and , always there to answer my questions . Whenever I called the office Nicky was always personable and Amber was right on top of things to get all my insurance and forms ready before my surgery. God Bless all of them. They all make you feel special and not just another patient, I needed to get special bras for after the surgery and ran into a problem , Charity got it fixed for me and even gave me her personal number in case on the weekend I should run into a problem purchasing them and could not get a hold of anyone before my surgery on Tuesday, My surgery went well , and when I went back for the results Dr. McFaddin was ready with referrals I needed , explained throughly the nature of the form of disease I have and put my mind at ease that I will be okay. God Bless Dr. McFaddin and his wonderful staff. I wish every doctors office was as kind and caring as they are.

February 13th, 2013
Breast Cyst Aspiration
I am new to the area. I have a history of breast cysts and require aspirations. Finding a new Dr. is difficult when you move away from your own team of physicians. This Dr. was referred to me through a PCP. I had an appt. the following day. My cyst was huge and needed medical attention. Dr. McFadden was not only knowledgeable about my condition, he was also extremely gentle and very kind. He and his staff had excellent bedside manner with me and nothing but compassion for my care and treatment. I am very glad that we found him.

June 2nd, 2012
Dr. McFaddin is the epitome of a caring Physician
I was referred to Dr. McFaddin by an excellent surgeon. The referring surgeon said that Dr. McFaddin had more expeience with my type of cancer. I have never had any better treatment than I have had with Dr. McFaddin and his staff. He was also very caring, and compassionate with the memebers of my family.

May 15th, 2012
Dr Mcfaden was the best doctor a patient could have!!!! had several interview with othe Dr but the moment i saw the picture on his wall with Christ hand on the doctor shoulder i knew than that he was the Doctor that could save my life!!!!thank you Dr M

October 13th, 2011
Good surgery experience!
I had an overall good surgery experience! The doctor spent time with me and the office staff was caring and personable! They tried to be on time for my appointments and gave me alot of pamphlets of my condition for me to research further! I am glad that my referring doctor sent me to this office.

September 21st, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
I have had several surgeries throughout the years and I have never had a surgeon to take time with me like Dr. McFaddin did. I would definitly send my closest friends and family to him. He did great in taking care of me for my Breast Cancer surgery! I appreciate all that he and the staff did for us!

October 2nd, 2010
Dr. David McFaddin is kind and gentle. He takes the time to listen to the patient and explains surgical procedures in a way that conveys enthusiasm for his profession and caring for people. His surgical center is well-organized and the staff is pleasant and professional. I trust him.

December 17th, 2016