A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McGauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McGauley, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McGauley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGauley graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGauley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P McGauley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. McGauley practice?
- Dr. David McGauley has 1 office location.
Dr. David McGauley practices Family Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Family Physicians.