David P McGauley MD Patient Reviews

• 20 reviews

August 17th, 2016
IF I COULD GIVE A ZERO I WOULD
Horrible person and dr. for those that think he was great, he was so fake to you. he is a selfish jerk that i hope is out of business forever. he treated his employees like crap and lied to EVERYONE.

July 24th, 2016
I have been going to see Dr McGauley for over 20-years along with the rest of my family. He was not only our doctor, but our friend. It's not often that you find a personable doctor like this. Yes, he had his days that did not go very good, but we all have had days like that. He told me from the onset of Obamacare that family medicine probably would disappear as we know it. Like many of you, I would like my medical records and have not been able to retrieve them. I will talk to the management company of the building and will post another comment if I can get any answers. I wish him nothing but the best!

April 28th, 2016
Records
Dr McGauley is a fine, caring man. I was a patient for about 10 years. The past two or three years he talked a lot about having to change or merge his practice due to Obamacare. I did not think it would actually end with him closing his practice and disappearing. If anyone has been able to successfully recover your medical records from Dr McGauley, please post the process. Thank you.

April 26th, 2016
Good Doctor
I have been going to see Dr McGauley for close to twenty years. He told me that the days of family practice may be something in the past with Obamacare being put in place. Yes, his office staff was in disarray, but he is a very good doctor. He did a lot of work for people who did not have insurance and did not charge them because he felt as a doctor that was the right thing to do. I will miss him and I hope he starts back in practice somewhere soon.

March 10th, 2016
He was a wonderful doctor to our family for 16 years until he closed his practice with no communication, no refills and no access to medical records.

March 10th, 2016
Mrs
I was trying to contact him As well, unable to reach him I finally went to his office in January, I saw him as he was unpacking and leaving his office, he stopped and talked to me as he was walking out , told me that he was out of business. He was very sad. He told me that some company bought him over and was supposed to send info to patients. I have never received anything. He was my doctor for 10yrs, i Wish him All the best

January 19th, 2016
Closing his practice, phone is disconnected, no communication from him and can't get health records.

January 19th, 2016
No one answers the phone, what is going on, I have tried for dats to reach the office

January 14th, 2016
This DR was creeper

March 30th, 2015
Good Doc, bad staff
Doctor is great, The main problem is that I cannot reach his office either for questions or prescriptions, I always get voice mail and it is never returned. I have been trying to get a prescription refilled now for a week and cannot reach them or they do not call back. I like the doctor but may have to look for another as the office is unreachable!

April 16th, 2013
Highly recommended
Dr. McGauley is knowledgable in his field and spends time with me so I can freely discuss and ask questions. I have been going to Dr McGauley for 11 years and I am thankful he is my primary physician. He makes sure I come in for annual physicals, colonscopy, bone density and mamagram , shots, etc. He is the best and I have referred him to my friends and family.

November 8th, 2011
Don't waste your TIME
Everytime I come to this office, I have to wait for over an hour, but if you are two minutes late they make you reschedule and try to charge you 25 dollars. The "office manager" is rude and has no professionalism. So like I said, don't waste your TIME going here.