Great GI Doc! show details Great GI Doc!
Aug 24th, 2015

He always runs late but bring a book because Dr. McGroarty is worth the wait. He is late because he spends time with each and every patient. He listens and he explains like no other physician! He takes the time to run the right tests.

by Robert Pitts on Jun 18th, 2015

Great Doctor

The wait is worth it. show details The wait is worth it.
by Jim on May 14th, 2013

Dr. McGroarty is almost always running behind on his schedule, but that's because he is in demand and spends time with his patients. While it might have taken him a few days to follow up with me regarding blood work, etc, he always did--often calling me at 9:00 pm as his day was winding down. He took great care of me when I had a very persistent case of ulcerative colitis for over 10 years. He also made sure that I saw one of the best surgeons in the area when it came time to remove my colon. I am very thankful that he was my gastro MD. He is a very knowledgeable and was always knew the best approach as far as medication and treatment. Good things come to those who wait.

Nov 21st, 2012

First time to see dr. McGroary, I waited for 1-1/2 hrs.iI left without seing the doctor. Staff did not seem to care that I have been waiting for over an hour. This doctor does not value patient's time. To me, that is total disrespect.

well worth the wait show details well worth the wait
Aug 3rd, 2012

I love this doctor. He is very good at diagnosing and managing my severe crohns disease. He will spend an hour with me if needed to talk about things. He has held me while I cried and is very caring. I highly recommend him and his staff is amazing as well!

Jun 1st, 2011

Terrible Dr with terrible bedside manners!!

Jan 30th, 2009

Great doctor - Excellent knowledge on a vast number of medical issues and very kind and carging to his patients. Ashley his nurse is great too. Very effieient and compassionate staff.