Dr. David Mckay MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Agawam, MA

April 29th, 2017
Dismissive to my concerns and now I'm paying the consequences.
I've been with Dr. McKay for almost 20 years. He is great about taking time with patients and explaining each step he is doing. His nurse, Tami, is wonderful. That is about it. Whenever I've had a problem or concern he would say "you are way to young for that" or "that couldn't happen". He'd say it in a comforting, reassuring voice, but that was it. No workups, no investigations. We have had this conversation more than once. I have a new medical problem which required a specialist. This new specialist listened to my current problem and asked me about my history. She was able to gather enough information and perform an exam. She confirmed that my current health problems could have been avoided if I had sought treatment years ago, when my symptoms began. This makes me really upset because I did seek treatment and Dr. McKay didn't listen, didn't investigate and dismissed my worries. I'll never go back.

February 19th, 2015
Saved my life.

November 16th, 2013
Dr. McKay is friendly and very calming. He explains everything; what he's going to do and when. He'll take the time to answer any questions. He runs on schedule and is the only GYN I've ever felt comfortable with.