A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McKee, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McKee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles McKee MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David C. McKee practice?
- Dr. David McKee has 1 office location.
Dr. David McKee practices Neurology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Neurologists.