A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McKee, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McKee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. McKee practice?
Dr. David McKee practices Neurology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Neurologists.