A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McKinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McKinley, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McKinley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F McKinley FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. McKinley practice?
- Dr. David McKinley has 1 office location.
Dr. David McKinley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pediatric Specialists.