A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McKinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McKinley, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McKinley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frederick McKinley FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. McKinley practice?
- Dr. David McKinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. David McKinley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pediatric Specialists.