Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David McKinney Jr
Dr. David McKinney Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Crossville, TN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. McKinney is affiliated with Rhea Medical Center, Roane Medical Center and Cumberland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David McKinney Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David McKinney Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crossville, TN.
Dr. Burton West
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Crossville, TN 0.01 mi46
Dr. Roberto Baylosis
Crossville, TN 0.01 mi44
Dr. Radhika Gaddipati
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Crossville, TN 0.01 mi7