A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul McLaughlin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. David McLaughlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.