Learn more about Dr. David McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul McLaughlin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. David McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.