A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul McLaughlin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. David McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.