A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McLean is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McLean, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. McLean has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David McLean MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David McLean practice?
- Dr. David McLean has 12 office locations.
Dr. David McLean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.