Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
Dr. Mcleod does not care what happens to his patients . I was on Xanex for over 15 yrs. and he said because of the CDC, he could no longer prescribe this medicine. However, I know 6 other people that are his patients and he still gives them their anti anxiety medication. I showed him nothing but respect the 4 yrs. I went to him and he has proven he doesn't care what happens to his patients. I would NEVER recommend anyone to him

March 29th, 2016
Very caring doctor
Would recommend him to any one. Love his bedside manner and tell it like it is demeanor

November 3rd, 2015
Best physician in Virinia
Dr. Mcleod has seen me through a few illnesses, but also through the deaths of my son in law, my husband, and most recently my only daughter. He is kind, understanding, and actually Listens! So many physicians today do not listen to your symptoms, give you a prescription and send you on your way. He is busy, but you never feel like he is "dismissing" your problem. I would recommend him to anyone and infact, several of my friends are now patients.

September 18th, 2015
I couldn't ask for a better PCP.
Dr McLeod has been my PCP for 20 years. He is prompt, courteous, personable, a very good listener, a very good explainer, and his diagnoses have always been clear and accurate. He takes a very proactive and thorough approach in his diagnoses - ordering the correct tests and procedures whenever there's any question about a condition I might have. He is just the best.

March 5th, 2014
I can't imagine a doctor better than Dr. McLeod
He has been my PCP since 1996, and he has always been prompt in seeing me when I arrive. Morover, he spends the necessary time with me, he is very thorough when examining me, and he listens carefully to my explanations of symptoms and concerns that I have. He is also test-oriented, in that if he sees something that he has the slightest question about, he has a test done. He has found things that I suspect other doctors might have missed. I cannot imagine a better doctor and I would recommend him very highly to anyone of any age.

June 28th, 2009
Dr.McLeod is a great doctor. I would not go to anyone else. He is a caring person as well a friend to the patients. Thanks for being my doctor.