Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mcmahon
Dr. David Mcmahon, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Orient, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcmahon is affiliated with Mount Carmel Medical Center, ST Anns Hospital and New Albany Surgical Hospital. Dr. Mcmahon has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mcmahon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Mcmahon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orient, OH.
Dr. Nawar Saieg
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Orient, OH 0.01 mi17
Dr. Adnan Khan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grove City, OH 3.32 mi13
Dr. Elizabeth Rave
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Grove City, OH 3.32 mi17