A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McManus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McManus
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McManus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McManus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McManus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dionne McManus MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David D. McManus practice?
- Dr. David McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. David McManus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.