A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McMurry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McMurry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McMurry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurry graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McMurry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David McMurry MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David McMurry practice?
- Dr. David McMurry has 4 office locations.
Dr. David McMurry practices Internal Medicine near Concord, NC.
See Concord Internists.