A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McQueen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQueen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McQueen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McQueen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. McQueen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arnold McQueen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. McQueen practice?
- Dr. David McQueen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David McQueen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.