A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McRae, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McRae graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McRae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan McRae MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. McRae practice?
- Dr. David McRae has 1 office location.
Dr. David McRae practices Anesthesiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists.