A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McRay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McRay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McRay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McRay graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McRay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- St Marys Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene McRay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. McRay practice?
- Dr. David McRay has 6 office locations.
Dr. David McRay practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jellico, TN and Williamsburg, KY.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.