A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McRay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McRay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McRay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McRay graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McRay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McRay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. McRay practice?
Dr. David McRay practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jellico, TN and Williamsburg, KY.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.