A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McReynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McReynolds, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. McReynolds graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. McReynolds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McReynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans