A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meagher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meagher, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meagher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan