A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meagher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meagher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meagher, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meagher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Pope Meagher MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Meagher practice?
- Dr. David Meagher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Meagher practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Middletown, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons and Middletown Pediatric Surgeons.