A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Medford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Medford, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medford
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Medford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Medford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Medford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Medford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ridgedale Surgical Center, Cedar Knolls
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Medford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Medford practice?
- Dr. David Medford has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Medford practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.