A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Medford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Medford, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medford
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Medford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Medford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Medford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Medford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ridgedale Surgical Center, Cedar Knolls
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Medford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Medford practice?
- Dr. David Medford has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Medford practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.