A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Medford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Medford, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Medford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery -No Stitch -No Needle
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Personalized Family Eye Care!
- Routine Eye Exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Medford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Medford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Medford practice?
- Dr. David Medford has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Medford practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.