Dr. David Medunick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Medunick?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Medunick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Excellent manner, knowledge is amazing, gets right to the point of the issue. Tells if this is happening, then we (I) will do this since this is not working.

January 25th, 2015

The best primary care physician that I have ever had. Took the lead in a very serious situation, took a lot of time out of his busy day to help me understand and feel comfortable, took the lead on referrals and followed up throughout. He is an amazing guy considering the workload that he manages but not once did I feel that I was being rushed or glossed over. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Medunick, great physician, fantastic bedside manner, etc.

October 18th, 2012

Matt K.

Dr. David Medunick is sensitive, personable and caring. He listens to my detailed issues and questions, and is very proactive about keeping me healthy. He keeps very accurate records. I've been to a number of doctors in my 46 years, and he is near the top of my list.

February 1st, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR

Been a patient for ~6 years. I was initially put off by his young age, but I was IMMEDIATELY comfortable with him. He spoke to me in plain language and truly listened to me. When he asks "how are the kids", I really believe he wants to know how my kids are...not just asking to fill the quite. He never rushes me and answers all my questions and listens to my concerns. I truly trust him and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone! When my children no longer need a pediatrician, I will bring them to see Dr. Medunick. There are other doctors in the practice, but I will ONLY see him. HE IS THAT GOOD!

July 22nd, 2010

Dr Medunick is a caring, skilled medical practioner of the highest quality. He is thorough and takes his time fact-finding to arrive at his diagnosis. He does not wear track shoes when on duty, and you don't need roller skates to try to get to talk with him.

March 29th, 2017