A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mego
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mego Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mego, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mego graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mego has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Mego MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Mego practice?
- Dr. David Mego has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Mego practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs, AR and Mountain View, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.