A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehl
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehl graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mehl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Mehl practice?
- Dr. David Mehl has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Heights Surgeons.