A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehl graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mehl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Mehl practice?
- Dr. David Mehl has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.