Dr. David Mehl Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Mehl?

retired

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Mehl and his staff, especially Mike, fixed up my right arm and wrist after a fall from a ladder. Got to meet a tech that lived just a block from me for years and I didn't know him. He actually did the casts and such, on Mehl's orders, but they did seem very busy two of the four or five times I came in. But the billing system they use for radiology is the worst, minus 5. Took 3 weeks for them to call back, was on the phone for 20 minutes, 15 on hold, then got cut off. It's sad that the idiots you hire to collect your hard earned fee's can't wipe w/o some instruction, but being in Indiana, I guess they can't help it. Too bad a bad cog can ruin otherwise well run machinery. Thanks, the arm works fine again!!

Construction worker

Posted on March 26th, 2016

This man has repaired my torn up body so many times it is unbelievable. He was able to keep fixing my joints so I could feed my family. I worked heaven construction. I would not let any other bone Doctor touch me but him. My first visit was 6-1995.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I have used this Dr for years. I recently had pain in my hip so extreme that I called an ambulance. I was admitted by my primary Dr. The hospitalist ordered an MRI. It was to be done the next day. Dr Mehl never came to see me, canceled the MRI, and told the hospitalist to discharge me. My HR on the ambulance was 180, my BP was crashing.. This Dr is no longer competent. I was told by a hospital employee that he had scheduled 9,, yes 9 surgeries the day he blew me off.

Posted on July 19th, 2017