A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mehregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mehregan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mehregan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehregan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehregan has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mehregan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. David Mehregan practice?
- Dr. David Mehregan has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Mehregan practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Monroe Dermatologists.