Dr. David Mehregan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Mehregan?

Upsetting Patient Experience

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I would NOT recommend this doctor. Suffering with acne and melasma for 10 years can be a very difficult subject to discuss. I decided to seek a dermatologist within the Oakwood Hospital network for additional melasma treatment/options and information. During the office visit, I was told basically a “script” composed of how to treat acne. I then directed Dr. David Mehregan back about my primary concern of coming into the office-specifically for my melasma but received no options or information. I noted the doctor attitude shifted with any question or comment I would interject. My experience with Dr. David Mehregan has shown him to be insensitive, condescending and ignorant of my condition. It is truly sad that our healthcare staff can treat patients unfairly/rude and still be compensated for their lack of advice.

Posted on July 31st, 2017