A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meldrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meldrum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meldrum, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Meldrum graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Meldrum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Meldrum MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Meldrum practice?
- Dr. David Meldrum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Meldrum practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Plastic Surgeons.