A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Mello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Mello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mello
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Mello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mello graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W David Mello MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. W D. Mello practice?
- Dr. W Mello has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Mello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.