A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mello is Good. Dr. Mello has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mello graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Mello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Mello practice?
Dr. William Mello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Lawndale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Mello, Dr. Bill Mello, Dr. Billy Mello