A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Menapace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Menapace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Menapace, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Menapace graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menapace has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Menapace MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Menapace practice?
- Dr. David Menapace has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Menapace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.