A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Menapace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Menapace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Menapace, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Menapace graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menapace has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menapace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Menapace practice?
Dr. David Menapace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.