you might as well send me to the gallows both senior and jr. are extremely incompetent. show details you might as well send me to the gallows both senior and jr. are extremely incompetent.
Feb 5th, 2015

Atrocious.. second opinion.

by donovan on May 13th, 2014

Poor chair side manner, lacks communication skills and never had a follow up after recommending treatment....did not make scheduled appt. and still no follow up ...moving on...

A Professional and Caring Experience show details A Professional and Caring Experience
Oct 26th, 2012

With my eyesight diminishing even with my optical prescription, I visited Dr. Mendelblatt on the recommendation of a very good and longtime friend who knows of the best physicians in the area. At the consultation appointment, Dr. Mendelblatt performed a thorough eye exam and offered the opportunity to have a cataract implant on the right eye. In previous exams, I had not been informed that this could be done, that it is a matter of the patient and the surgeon deciding together what might restore eyesight to an acceptable level. Dr. Mendelblatt was very informative, explicit, and caring as we made the decision to go forward with the surgery which was a painless and brief procedure. The post-operative plan was thorough with a visit to him the following morning, and then a week later. He is clearly my choice for future surgeries and a professional whom I would recommend without any reservations.Carolyn H. LindseyPS. Please feel free to contact me at clindsey20@tampabay.rr.com if you have questions. It would have been helpful for me to have had someone with whom to speak before my decision to have surgery.

Excellent Doctor very caring show details Excellent Doctor very caring
Sep 10th, 2012

I would recommend him for any type of eye problem. He is an excellent surgeon and a very nice man

Patient show details Patient
Aug 31st, 2012

The first time I visited I had a problem going on in my R eye. It happened to be an erosion. It has not happened since;however, I immediately wanted to have this Dr. become the Dr. that I would see annually or as needed for future eye care.He is thorough, knowledgable and sincere. I would highly recommend him. Thanks for the good care!

Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. David made my experience very pleasurable.I just had my right eye done this week and am eagerly waiting to have the other one done. Staff and all involved were pleasant and professional. I will recomend Dr David to anyone who needs eye care.

Sep 21st, 2011

He and his father, Dr. Frank Mendelblatt, practice in the same office, and they and their staff are top-notch in every respect. I've never felt rushed, everyone in the office is caring yet professional, waiting time is reasonable, and Dr. David, who performed eye surgery on me in February of this year, is an excellent surgeon. I was sedated but awake during the procedure, and he talked me through the whole thing, pointing out what he was doing (made me feel in control, which I value highly). I've been referring friends to the Mendelblatts.