A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Menges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Menges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Menges, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Menges graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Menges DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Menges practice?
- Dr. David Menges has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Menges practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and New Paltz, NY.
See Fishkill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.