Dr. David Menges DO Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

November 1st, 2016
The Best Doctor I've Had
I first became a patient of Dr. Menges when I was experiencing some female issues and stuck with him when I got pregnant. He was the best doctor and addressed my concerns and always had a smile to share. During my delivery words like "vacuum extraction," and "NICU on standby" started being tossed around and Dr. Menges calmly looked at me and told me to deliver my baby. And that's what we did. Thank you Dr. Menges!

October 19th, 2016
Great ObGyn
Dr. Menges is a very compassionate caring doctor. One of the best in the practice. Very knowledgable, always able to answer any questions or concerns. Highly recommend.

December 7th, 2015
A Real Jewel in a sea of junk :)
Dr.Menges has an excellent bedside manner, is very professional and truly cares about his patients.

August 6th, 2013
Great Gyn/OB Doctor in the area
He delivered my last two children and was very attentive.Thank you Dr. Menges for making my experience joyful.

February 25th, 2013
VERY HAPPY, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Dr. Menges is quite caring. He listens, is attentive and compassionate. During my pregnancy, even if the standard/scheduled visit was meant to be of short length, if I had questions, he always took the time to answer them. He always calls back with test results on a timely manner, or a letter is sent to my house. I would most def. recommend him. The staff at MidHudson is also quite polite, I have no complains at all. Maybe the only minus I would have is that I wish they would give you a copy of your tests results (blood tests and such). You can get copies if requested, but I think each practice should handle these to you automatically.

November 27th, 2011
Great experience....
Dr. Menges delivered our daugther and I have to tell you how wonderful he was - very caring, and compassionate all the way through. I even called into the office with questions after delivery and he would call me back within minutes. Wonderful Dr. I recommended him to my own mother and daugther which says alot.