A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Merer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Merer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Merer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Merer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Merer practice?
- Dr. David Merer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Merer practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists and Ardsley Pediatric Specialists.