A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Merer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Merer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Merer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Merer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance