A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Merkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Merkel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Merkel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Adirondack Med Ctr -Lake Placi, Lake Placid, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl David Merkel MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Merkel practice?
- Dr. Carl Merkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Merkel practices Surgery near Saranac Lake, NY.
See Saranac Lake Surgeons.