A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Merritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Merritt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Merritt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Merritt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Merritt practice?
- Dr. David Merritt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Merritt practices Family Medicine near New London, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Black River Falls, WI and Shawano, WI.
See New London Family Physicians.