Learn more about Dr. David Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Merritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Merritt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Merritt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Merritt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Merritt practice?
- Dr. David Merritt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Merritt practices Family Medicine near Cortez, CO.
See Cortez Primary Care Doctors.