A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mersy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mersy
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mersy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mersy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mersy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mersy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Mersy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mersy practice?
- Dr. David Mersy has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Mersy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Green Valley, AZ.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.