A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mersy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mersy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mersy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mersy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mersy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Mersy practice?
Dr. David Mersy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Minneapolis, MN.