Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mersy
Dr. David Mersy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Maple Grove, MN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mersy is affiliated with North Memorial Medical Center, Children's Hospitals & Clinics and Phillips Eye Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mersy has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. David Mersy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Eric Gormally
Family Medicine, General Practice
Tucson, AZ 0.91 mi46
Dr. Jerry Fitz
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.91 mi41
Dr. James Nicolai
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Tucson, AZ 1.47 mi22