A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mersy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mersy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mersy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mersy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Mersy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mersy practice?
- Dr. David Mersy has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Mersy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Minneapolis, MN.