A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meryash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meryash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meryash, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meryash graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meryash has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Meryash MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. David L. Meryash practice?
- Dr. David Meryash has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Meryash practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.