A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mesna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mesna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mesna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mesna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesna graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mesna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Mesna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Mesna practice?
- Dr. David Mesna has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mesna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.