A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mesna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mesna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mesna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesna graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mesna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Mesna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Mesna practice?
- Dr. David Mesna has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mesna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.