Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Metz
Dr. David Metz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with other offices in Garland, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Metz is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Medical Center of Plano and Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. David Metz has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. David Metz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.
Dr. Scott Smith
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Anesthesiology
Richardson, TX 0.77 mi11
Dr. Robert Gammon
Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Richardson, TX 1.12 mi33
Dr. Robert Chen
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Richardson, TX 1.17 mi23