A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Michelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Michelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Michelin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- -da Vinci Robotic Surgical System
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Michelin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Michelin practice?
- Dr. David Michelin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Michelin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.