Dr. David Michelin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Michelin?

Very Caring

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Is very patient, didn't rush my appointment, followed up afer my surgery at home by phone. Surgery went great.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I found Dr.Michelan to be very personable, professional, and meticulous about my care. I'm 40 years old and came to him with cervical cancer. He preformed a radical hysterectomy on me with DA Vinci robot. I was never scared or nervous at any appointments, biopsies, or actual surgery. His air of confidence, knowledge, capability, and experience had me completely at ease. My family that met with him were also very impressed and happy with how he handled everything. My surgery went smooth and today I am cancer free. Thank you Dr. Michelan. You've had a positive impact on a lot of people from my experience alone. I can only imagine the love and gratefulness you've gained from others. May god continue to bless you!

Posted on March 15th, 2015

I cannot say enough for Dr. Michelin. His prompt, courteous and professional manner certainly put me at ease. His diagnosis, surgery and post surgical care certainly were correct and life saving. I would recommend him hands down!

Best gyn/oncologist

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

While it is true Dr. Michelin does not have a good bedside manner, when one has been diagnosed with cancer you want the best gyn oncologist and that is who you get with Dr. Michelin. He is truthful and tells it like it is, but he is professional and knowledgeable, so if you are looking for the best outcome when you have cancer, Dr. Michelin will provide it.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. He was very rude with my family members, and didn't make me feel like he cared at all. It was more like a job and had to get it done and move on to the next person. Very hard man to talk to, he doesn't really listen to your concerns.

Seek a second opinion before

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I didn't care for Dr. Michelin at all. He may be a fine doctor, but I'd like a doctor that I feel comfortable talking to and one that treats me with mutual respect. I felt like he had to work very hard to be polite and courteous. His office staff was less than friendly and helpful. I was told to arrive 30 minutes before my appointment simply to sit in the tiny waiting room until my appointment. I suggest you look for a second opinion! I love the doctor that I utimately choose to do my surgery for vulvar cancer.

Compassionate, direct and genuine

Posted on April 5th, 2013

He and his stafff put me at ease - not an easy task when dealing with cancer. I was thoroughly impressed by the overall experience.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

...warm front office staff and excellent NP. Doctor spent time with me - answered all my questions and concerns. I could not ask for a more qualified or highly skilled physician!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I've never met a more arrogant doctor. I got the impression that he really wasn't listening to anything I was saying. He acted bothered by my questions and was annoyed when post op complications arose and I called him. However, he is tops in his specialty and when it comes right down to it, I much prefer a surgeon with his knowledge and skill level than one who is less skilled but is a hand holder.

Posted on October 12th, 2010

While Dr. Michelin can appear abrupt and uncaring, if you look beyond the exterior, it is because he takes his profession very seriously and wants to make sure you get the best diagnosis and care. I, too, thought he had a terrible bedside manner when I first met him, but after experiencing the treatment he recommended, I have found him to be extremely interested and caring in my progress. I would rate him among the best doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on September 8th, 2009

excellent at diagnosing and treating cancer. horrible at care and concern for the patient. after talking to many former patients, this is the answer from all.

Posted on October 13th, 2017