Dr. David Mieles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Mieles?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Mieles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

Sad to leave.

I was initially insulted after my first visit and seriously thought about walking out but instead I sat there and smiled. Anyone who insults another's profession has some insecurities about his/her own ability/knowledge. I felt sorry for him. I'm pretty good about reading people. I think he has good intentions but he has some serious problems. He won't show up to any appointments recently. I think he has some family related issues although the latest story is "back pain". I can't have someone as flaky as him as one of my providers. If you don't mind having his daughter relay messages to him and then return to the office with your paper prescriptions, go for it. You can imagine what kind of people would be thrilled with that. I foresee some future legal issues.. I have doubt about whether there is a continued patient-prescriber relationship. He gave me help and listened when I didn't think he would. I was hesitant to even bring it up. I'm sad to leave although I think I can find better care elsewhere. I hope for the best for him and his family and will pray for him.

March 31st, 2016

Terrible

7 cancelled appointments in 4 months and not even the courtesy to see me when I stated this had become an emergency situation. EXTREMELY Long wait times to see him & once there you are rushed out the door as soon as possible. Nice person but patient care is severely lacking.

March 24th, 2016

I have never seen so many people who will write things about the people who saved my life in a negative manner. Dr. Mieles and Bonnie have always in the 10 years i have been seeing them treated me with the best respect and knowledge of their specialties. Those people must either have been drug seekers or disgruntled employees who are no longer there but felt them must make problems for other. This practice does all it can to serve my family and my friends. I have never had a Hippa Violation occur and i am not sure the people writing in even know what that is.

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Mieles, and Bonnie are the best!

I've been a patient of Dr. Mieles since 2009. My daughter been going to him since 2010. I started seeing Bonnie along with my two daughters since 2010. They both have been the best to me, and my family. He got me taking the right medications. Also, he spends quality time with his patients. He listens, give advice, take notes, write a prescriptions, and he's very intelligent. Bonnie has been a very important tool in holding my family together. They're perfect professionals. I'm sad to see that it bothers someone to wait to see him knowing people are there for serious issues. People act like professionals aren't human too. Nobody is perfect!

January 7th, 2016

Angry patient

He needs to retire along with his partner Bonnie. Both are horrible. Both have horrible memories and the doctor especially calls off all the time and you don't find out until you show up to the office. And they are both always late and with the doctor you wait for hours to see him when he does show up.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry. I will try to show up more and be on time.

November 16th, 2015

I would rate this office a 3. It has a great staff who know their stuff. They are always willing to help and do what they can to make your visit smooth. The doctor does call out a lot, but the staff is there to do what they can to make sure you get your medications even if the doctor is not there. I would give this office a 5 but there is a therapist in the office by the name of Bonnie Matyas who brings the office down. She violates hippa all the time and she tells people things about who she is seeing when she knows she needs to keep it to herself. She can't be trusted. If Doctor Mieles would get rid of Bonnie Matays and have an office all to himself and him being the only provider, the office would be outstanding and it would be rated off the charts.

October 27th, 2015

Thankful for Dr. Mieles

If I could, I would give Dr. Mieles and his Staff more than 5 Stars. Overall, they are wonderful. I can never thank Dr. Mieles and his staff enough for getting me in so quickly when I had an actual emergency. Even with my regular appointments they are always so sweet and courteous. Sometimes there is a wait., but what doctor never has a wait. Dr. Mieles is CLEARLY concerned with his patients. He takes the time to listen and address my concerns. I will forever be grateful for him. I read all the other reviews, and I must say, I have never had a problem. People must forget that doctors are people too. There are things that happen in their lives to where they have to be out. Thank you, Dr. Mieles and Staff for everything!!

July 21st, 2015

Hippa Violation-"Good Luck finding A new Doctor"

I have been seeing Dr. Mieles for over 5 years and about a moth ago, I finally had it! I went in and was told to go have lunch-my appointment was going to be at least 3 hours late, there had been three emergency services that morning. I fully understand emergency a-been one myself a time or two! So I waited two hours-but when I asked how much longer, I was told there were still 9 people in front of me-that was the same amount when I started my wait! I inquired as to why and what appt time he was actually at-then I was told he was seeing so and so(actually gave me the patient name) and told me I could wait. Or reschedule. So I stood for a few minutes in the lobby, where I watched his nurse literally go over medications with a patient-what it was she was taking, the doseage and when(again I can't believe this was happening) everyone could hear this. These are clearly Hippa violations and there is no concern or privacy in this office for anyone. When I asked to leave a note for Dr Mielies I was told-he wouldn't have time to look at it-but I gave it to his nurse, advised her I as the patient was asking her to give it to him and explained I would like him to call me back-she said he won't have time. I explained to her that I had been seeing him for over 5 years and that was his call-not hers! She said"Good luck finding a new Doctor" I am quite sure Dr. Mielies never got my note-he is a good doctor-but his staff and office is out of control and going to be his downfall-Hippa violations are not something to take lightly especially when you deal with TriCare patients and government contracts. If you are not worried about your privacy and feel that you deserve to be treated like this-go ahead and continue to this office-if not please call Tri Care and register a complaint! No one should have to receive such poor and inadequate care from office staff and not have their privacy protected!

June 29th, 2015

now its better

DR. Mieles is one of the best and sweetest doctors I have had but his head nurse is the worst she made my appointments a nightmare and you could tell how everyone disliked her, But now that she has left everything seem to be going well.

March 30th, 2015

A DANGER TO PATIENTS

After seeing this doctor numerous times he prescribed numerous medications that actually have helped my issues. The problem is that the office never answers the phone and when they do patients are not the priority. The doctor constantly cancels appointments and never follows up. THIS OFFICE IS A DANGER TO PATIENTS! Numerous times I have been left unable to get medicine. BE AWARE AND STAY AWAY!

October 1st, 2013

Happier than I've been in years!

I've been seeing Dr. Mieles for almost three years now. I was a mess when I met him, I hadn't been stable in eight years and he was able to get and keep me stable for over a year now. He tells it like it is, whether you want to hear it or not. I have had my appointment canceled before but guess what... he's human and things happen. I feel on top of the world from the moment I walk in to hours after I leave. His staff, Maria and all the lovely ladies are close like family and I genuinely feel like they care about me as a person. They are even kind enough to help me with free samples when they have them so that I do not have to go without my medication. The one time I had a doubt about the quality of my time with him, he suggested that I see the therapist in his office and Bonnie is simply amazing. I've been seeing them both since, between the two of them miracles can happen! That office and everyone in it are key roles in getting people where they need to be, without even one of them... I wouldn't be who I am today. They work as a unit and everyone pulls their weight and is always willing to help. I recommend Dr, Mieles to everybody!

September 29th, 2013