A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mihelic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mihelic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihelic graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Mihelic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Theodore Mihelic MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Mihelic practice?
- Dr. David Mihelic has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Mihelic practices Internal Medicine near Aloha, OR.