Dr. David Miles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Miles?

October 20th, 2016

He is honest, direct, explains to you exam results in layman terms, listens to you and just down to earth. He is my Cardiologist.

March 2nd, 2016

Confidence

I feel confident Dr. Miles cares about my health, that is the main reason I have been his patient for over thirty years. I am a diabetic and know how important it is to maintain a healthy heart. Dr. Miles does not rust through an appointment, and you don't leave his office with questions and concerns not answered. His expertise is without question and I would recommend hem to anyone needing a Cardiologist.

July 13th, 2015

Excellant care.

I had an MI 3 years ago and met Dr. Miles in the hospital. I was immediately at ease with him and found him to be very knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in Dr. Miles. His office staff from nurses to PA's have all been pleasant and seem to be on top of their game when it comes to cardiac issues. Any questions or problems I've had have been dealt with quickly. And a special shout out to Vivian who has been especially helpful.

November 8th, 2016