A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Milkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Milkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Milkes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milkes graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Milkes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Milkes MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Milkes practice?
- Dr. David Milkes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Milkes practices Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Gastroenterologists.