A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Miller MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Miller practices Pathology near Lauderhill, FL.