A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Millett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Millett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Millett, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Millett graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Millett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edmund Millett MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Millett practice?
- Dr. David Millett has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Millett practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and San Bruno, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.