A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Milzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Milzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Milzman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Milzman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Milzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Milzman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Milzman practice?
- Dr. David Milzman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Milzman practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.