Dr. David Milzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Milzman?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 8th, 2013

Do not see this physician

If there was a zero rating, he would get it. The rudest and the worst bedside manner I have ever seen in a physician. He was not at all interested in listening to what I was suffering from and dismissed my concerns. Also, he brought along his group of medical residents and did not even introduce them or tell me who they were (I figured they were residents). His physician assistant who I saw before him gave me a better diagnosis. I had to make a follow-up appointment with my primary care provider on the following day because all Dr. Milzman gave me was codeine and did address my breathing difficulty. Typical doc who doesn't know what to do and just prescribes pain killers. Turns out my primary care gave me the same diagnosis as Dr. Milzman's physician assistant and that solved my health issue. I would never see again or recommend this physician to anyone.

COPD