Learn more about Dr. David Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkoff
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Minkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ira Minkoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Minkoff practice?
- Dr. David Minkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Minkoff practices Sports Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Neurologists.