A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minkoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ira Minkoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David I. Minkoff practice?
- Dr. David Minkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Minkoff practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Family Physicians, Clearwater Pediatricians, and Clearwater Neurologists.